★、he's taken up scrap booking?
他开始对拼贴感兴趣了?
★、ethan hunt is still out there in the field, and i'm stuck here answering for it.
伊森?亨特在外面逍遥自在,我却被困在这里为他的所作所为负责。
★、benji, we are trying to keep a low profile.
班吉,wǒ men正努力保持低调。
★、i went through the motion, that's not the same thing.
我只是走过场,这不是一回事。
★、london terminal is compromised.
伦敦终端机被破坏了。
★、you sent me to do a job. i did it. now, you bring me in.
你派我去完成一项任务。我完成了。现在,你让我归队。
★、i'm of it.
我敢肯定。
★、desperate times, desperate measures, sir.
先生,非常时期要用非常手段。
★、namely, how you frame her.
也就是说,你是如何陷害她的。
★、you're cutting it very close, ethan.
伊森,你给自己留的余地太小了。
★、let's cut the bull.
少跟我胡说八道。
★、leveling an accusation actually.
事实上提出了指控。
★、tell me what you make of them.
告诉我nǐ kàn出了什么。
★、you thought you put him in the hospital, take him out of harm's way.
你以为你把他送进医院,就能让他脱离险境。
★、finding hunt is no longer our pet project.
找到亨特已经不再是wǒ men的宠物计划。
★、things…got a little out of hand.
情况已经有点失控。
★、and in every instance, you did so on you own volition.
每一次你都是按自己的意志去做的。
★、这是不可能的任务。
★、这是wǒ men最后的任务。
★、回护她不是你的事情,而是我的。
★、你用硬盘做饵来诱捕莱恩。
★、you have a warm hand.你的手好暖。
★、——咱们去克里姆林宫。
——你说克里姆林宫?你说克里姆林宫!?
★、他的运气总会用完。
★、我很负疚,我想说,对于茱莉亚我也是喜欢她的?(经典台词 www.2010ysj.com)
★、但是你心里多少明白这次是棋逢敌手。
★、we can be anyone, we can do anything. it‘s only a matter of going!
★、——为何我叫冥王星?他都没有算小行星了!
——你叫天河系啊?
★、跟我一起走吧。
★、你始终很美,可是我之前始终没对于你说。
★、非常时期就要用非常手段。