1、i was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。
2、are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?
3、well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。
4、does it matter? 有什么关系吗?
5、yeah, well, she is a nut job, and i‘m not going on any date。是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。
6、go about your business。回去干活吧。
7、who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信?
8、you never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
9、the kid gives me the creeps!那孩子让我毛骨悚然!
10、no one! just my friend avery。 没谁!只是一个叫avery的朋友。
11、wow, looks like your date’s out for the count。哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。
12、i just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that‘s all。只不过在wǒ men开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。
13、but not me。 i stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。
14、i don’t。 i‘d do it again in a heartbeat。我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。